In the local context where resources for independent artists remain scarce, Matca Space for Photography reflects our vision to offer emerging photographers the opportunity to showcase their works, as well as broaden public understanding of this visual art form.
Located at the heart of the capital, our physical space hopes to become a meeting spot for photography and art lovers. The venue is fully equipped and lends itself well to a variety of events. Our audience is diverse, young, and hungry to learn, and we are well connected with a network of art practitioners in Vietnam and the region. Since collaboration is at the heart of what we do, we would love to hear ideas from you.
Not limited to photography, we have hosted poetry readings, book launches, wine tastings, film auditions, and more. Please read further information below and send your proposal to email@example.com.
• Located on the third floor of the creative complex at 48 Ngoc Ha, Hanoi
• Size: 40 m²
• Maximum capacity: 50 pax
• Rental period: Minimum one day for event and one week for exhibition
• Art tour, panel discussion and screening
• Private party
• Modern building on Ngoc Ha street, right opposite Ho Chi Minh Museum
• Close to public transport and a large parking area
• Open 8:00 – 20:00 daily
• A lot of regular visitors and walk-in guests
• Drinks and light bites and catering service available at Sóng Sánh cafe on the first and second floor
• Large glass window allowing a lot of natural light
• Lighting system
• Exhibition installation kit
• Tables and chairs for 50 people
• Projection and sound system
• Aircon and fans
• Separate storage area
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we will get back to you with a customized rate.
• Event type
• Number of expected participants
• Other requests if any (consultancy, installation, catering, etc)